KVS ZIET MYSORE!
ENDEAVOUR AT ITS BEST !!!
This is a forum for resources, pedagogy , principles and best practices for Constructivist Teaching-Learning Process with particular focus on Classes I-V
KVS ZIET Mysore has four regional schedules of training of 5 days each in July- Aug.2014 for the themes of Constructivism, CCE and E-Content and E-Learning.
An orientation Programme for Resource Persons who will be Mentoring in these workshops is being organised from 21 April -23 April 2014 at ZIET Mysore.
This blog will serve as a collaborative forum linking the participants , mentors and the ZIET Faculty.
The main objective of this blog is to disseminate the endeavours and resources to all the teachers in the KV primary.
It is planned to host:
- the theoretical principles of constructivism
- planning for a constructivist lesson
- classroom activities
- redefining the roles of the teacher and the students
- assessment practices that support constructivist learning
- teacher toolbox for constructivism
It is hoped that teachers will engage themselves with the blog on a regular basis and build sound pedagogical practices and principles.